- ECT ESD C – STATIC DISSIPATING COATING
ECT-ESD-C is a seamless and conductive two component epoxy coating. It provides a monochrome colour that is seamless with a slightly textured finish. ECT-ESD-C meets the EOS/ESD Standards (2.5 x 104 to 1.0 x 106 ohms) for conductivity while providing excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals. Acceptable for use in CFIA registered establishments.
System Coverage Rates
- ECTR primer coloured 8 mils 200ft²/gal (600ft²/kit)
- ECTR intermediate coloured 8 mils – 200ft²/gal (600ft²/kit)
- ECT-ESD-C basecoat 8 mils – 200ft²/gal (600ft²/kit)
- Application of electrical grounds
- ECT-ESD-C topcoat coloured 20 mils 80ft²/gal (240ft²/kit)
Meets and surpases EOS/ESD Standards. Maintains electrical conductivity throughtout the entire thickness of the system. Good chemical resistance to acids, caustics and solvents. Produces a tough, smooth easy to clean surface suitable for repeated washes or decontamination.
Areas of Use
Electronic manufacturing, calibration and repair facilities, chemical production and storage areas, Aircraft hangars, Aerospace industries, Pharmaceutical Plants, Solvent production and storage areas, Explosion hazard areas.